May each of you have the heart to conceive, the understanding to direct, and the hand to execute works that will leave the world a little better for your having been here. -- Ronald Reagan

Sunday, October 18, 2009

"The Race Card, Football and Me" by Rush Limbaugh

Here is the article penned in the Wall Street Journal by Rush Limbaugh. Subtitled "My critics would have you believe no conservative meets NFL 'standards.'"

Opening paragraph: "David Checketts, an investor and owner of sports teams, approached me in late May about investing in the St. Louis Rams football franchise. As a football fan, I was intrigued. I invited him to my home where we discussed it further. Even after informing him that some people might try to make an issue of my participation, Mr. Checketts said he didn't much care. I accepted his offer."

No comments: