May each of you have the heart to conceive, the understanding to direct, and the hand to execute works that will leave the world a little better for your having been here. -- Ronald Reagan

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Anti-Semite Oliver Stone Apologizes Again

Oliver Stone made some vile anti-Semitic remarks a few days ago, and then apologized.

Now he's come out with a second apology.
"I do agree that it was wrong of me to say that Israel or the pro-Israel lobby is to blame for America's flawed foreign policy. Of course that's not true and I apologize that my inappropriately glib remark has played into that negative stereotype."

"I want you to know that I am categorically opposed to anti-Semitism – and all other racist ideologies."


Abraham H. Foxman, Anti-Defamation League's (ADL) Director: "I believe he now understands the issues and where he was wrong, and this puts an end to the matter."

I disagree with Mr. Foxman. The issue is not over. Stone is a Jew hating friend of Holocaust denier Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, that wants another Holocaust and to kill all Jews.

I'm still waiting, four or five days after Stone's vile utterance, for the Hollywood and media outrage that was directed at Mel Gibson.

No comments: