May each of you have the heart to conceive, the understanding to direct, and the hand to execute works that will leave the world a little better for your having been here. -- Ronald Reagan

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Green Jobs Czar - Van Jones

Another person answerable only to Obama. This is what Environmental Protection Agency should be addressing, not a friend of Obama. He's a professional communist protester and activist that has been arrested and served time. In 1993 he was arrested at the Los Angeles riots that followed the acquittal of cops in the Rodney King beating, and was arrested in the 1999 Seattle protests against the World Trade Organization. You have to be pretty out there, extreme behavior, to get noticed by the cops in those situations.

Jones: In jail, "I met all these young radical people of color -- I mean really radical, communists and anarchists. And it was, like, 'This is what I need to be a part of.'" "I spent the next ten years of my life working with a lot of those people I met in jail, trying to be a revolutionary." "I was a rowdy nationalist on April 28th, and then the verdicts came down on April 29th." "By August, I was a communist." He's also a Black Nationalist, along the lines of Jeremiah Wright.

A founding member of Standing Together to Organize a Revolutionary Movement (STORM), a Marxist/Leninist group. He was arrested again during a protest by this group.

Jones: "What I do, to kinda make it simple, I'm basically a community organizer inside the federal government."

Looking at this guy's resume, he has no background in environmental science, or any science. He's a science adviser? I've read excerpts of some of his speeches. No specifics, just leftist rhetoric about green jobs and how it's going to make poor people well off, and how the rich are going to have their wealth confiscated to make it happen.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOgmwyfKuL8

No comments: