May each of you have the heart to conceive, the understanding to direct, and the hand to execute works that will leave the world a little better for your having been here. -- Ronald Reagan

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Back To: Republicans Want Dirty Air and Dirty Water

The Democrat Leadership, such as it is, actually believe Republicans' agenda is to poison the air and water and kill babies. This is noting new, I first saw it on CSPAN in the 1980's in a debate. I think I remember Gephart and Dahshal as the Democrats, and one of them actually said Republicans want dirty air and water. I was stunned by the stupidity then, and I am now. This passes for debate and intelligence. Reid and Pelosi have replaced them, say the same stupid stuff, and get away with it in the Jurassic Press. Those two latter knuckleheads have also said people receiving food stamps and unemployment checks stimulates the economy.

http://youtu.be/WX_Ep63bq8g


No comments: