May each of you have the heart to conceive, the understanding to direct, and the hand to execute works that will leave the world a little better for your having been here. -- Ronald Reagan

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Emergency Room Treatment

Yesterday , I needed to go to the emergency room for cellulitious in my leg. Not wanting to sit there for 4 hours, I put on my old Air Force fatigues and stuck a patch on the front of my shirt that I had downloaded off the Internet.

When I went into the E.R., 3/4 of the people got up and left.
I guess they decided they weren't that sick after all. It cut at least 3 hours off my waiting time.
Here's the patch. Feel free to use it the next time you're in need of quicker emergency service.


It also works at the DMV, the Welfare Office, and the Laundromat.

No comments: