May each of you have the heart to conceive, the understanding to direct, and the hand to execute works that will leave the world a little better for your having been here. -- Ronald Reagan

Monday, June 1, 2009

I Have Started Another Blog

This new blog I've created is for the purpose of providing news and information about charities, volunteering, offering a helping hand. My idea is to provide a place for individuals to share information and experiences. Organizations can enter what they do, what they need, and who to contact. The initial entry "Service" gives a more detailed explanation. I'll start with what I have access to locally in Las Vegas, but if you're anywhere, I would like this to be the place to let others know what you're doing to help, or if you represent or know of an organization the needs volunteers or donations, please use this blog to post it.

The new blog's address: http://thegreatestamongyou.wordpress.com/
I have the link on the sidebar "my other sites".

I'm still learning how to use the new host (always wanting to try out new stuff), so until I figure it out, I think the best way to contact me if you want to post or have me write about what you're doing, please click "about me" and leave a comment. I'll follow up.

This blog will continue at the same pace, and I thank you all who read it.

No comments: