May each of you have the heart to conceive, the understanding to direct, and the hand to execute works that will leave the world a little better for your having been here. -- Ronald Reagan

Friday, October 15, 2010

"Like It's 1984" - Utopian Riot

Time to kick some progressive ass with some mind blowin' rock! Enough hippy dippy pop obey the State crap.



Lyrics:
Come with me and you’ll see, this party is free cuz someone else is paying. Come inside and you’ll find, no one cares it’s a crime, only fools wait in line.  Cuz it’s your mind (X4).  That we try to control.  And It’s a crime (x4) if you try to let go.
 Chorus:
Social justice, feed the poor, hold your hands out, beg for more, change the system, to the core, were gunna party like it’s 1984. 
Stay in your trance, smoke your plants, and give peace a chance, violence is overrated.  Don’t try to run, listen son, police have the guns cuz they were confiscated.  Cuz it’s your mind (x4) that we try to control.  And It’s a crime (x4) if you try to let go. 
Chorus: Repeat
See I don’t know what you want from me. Cuz I can’t give you nothin’! Everything I ever had, I gave myself.  How can I save you if you can’t save yourselves? And even if I could I wouldn’t! So go save yourselves! WHOA!
I told you once before, when I hold my count up you say four. I told you once before and if I told you once what you, countin’ for? 

No comments: