May each of you have the heart to conceive, the understanding to direct, and the hand to execute works that will leave the world a little better for your having been here. -- Ronald Reagan

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Obama Applause Lines at Political Rally, ooooops "Memorial" Service

I had mentioned in an earlier post about this "memorial' that the applause was inappropriate. The bits I heard and saw were mostly inappropriate. When asked about the many applause lines...


Press Secretary Robert Gibbs: "I will say that I read the speech several times and thought that there wouldn't be a lot of applause if any. I think many of us thought that. But I think there was a celebration, again, of the lives of those who had been impacted. Not just at that grocery store but throughout the country. And I think that, if that is part of the healing process, then that's a good thing."


Then we see this from the "memorial" along with the campaign "Together We Thrive" campaign T Shirts:

It's possible too that this is closed captioning. Being that Obama is such a phony, that I'm inclined to believe that this is a prompter.

No comments: