May each of you have the heart to conceive, the understanding to direct, and the hand to execute works that will leave the world a little better for your having been here. -- Ronald Reagan

Monday, March 23, 2009

Response to a Posting on a Leftist Blog

Every once in a while I post a conservative or Christian value, position or observation on a Leftist blog. I already know what the response is going to be, as 'Simply Amy' has observed. I just want to continue to make the point that these people preach tolerance, but don't practice it. They preach open mindedness, but won't even entertain any notion they haven't already set in their heads. Leeza from NY is one of the most popular blogs on MySpace, and I've posted a few blogs there. Not the usual unbridled hatred one usually receives from leftist blogs. She has rules about vulgarity, racism, etc. which I naturally do anyway. She had written a couple blogs, and her readers responded, about how the right wing is getting all in a tizzy about Obama's gaffs the past few days. I had pointed out that it must be okay to mock Bush, conservatives, Christians etc, but it's not okay to do the same to Obama. Double Standard. Well, Leeza deleted that blog, because it was 'snarky'. Hmmmm, did not see that in the list of rules to post a reply to a blog. So I responded to the deletion with this additional reply. (Outside Issues - A Political Blog by Leeza Coleman--http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=415970237&blogId=478367031)

"So sorry I was "snarky" for pointing out that Bush has been getting bashed and putting up with unbridled, vile, pure hatred from the left for nine years or more. Like I said before you deleted my observations, that were not profane, racist, or vulgar, just 'snarky', that there there are several books of 'Bushisms", and a huge successful money making (capitalist) cottage industry of 'hate Bush'. He's not in public office now, yet he's still getting beat upon. As for the comment "I have never seen so much nearly hysterical hate thrown at another public figure"; how about the cheers and wishes that Cheney would die painfully when he had another heart attack, or hopes that Sarah Palin would be gang raped, or when Nancy Reagan fell and broke her hip there were laughter and cheers that they hoped it hurt like hell. So when Bush misspoke he was stupid, but when Obama misspeaks, he's only human. That humor can only be applied to those that are conservative, republican, Christian or rednecks...all that's okay, but humor, jokes, satire, and laughter at someone that is liberal is not okay. The rules of this blog is that's it's to be an exchange of ideas, and I came on here to offer a conversation, as did Simply Amy, and I get deleted because I played by the rules, but it was snarky, and got deleted. Here's another snarky comment: it looks like liberals can dish it out, but not take it. I guess conservatives, republicans and Christians are not 'only human' after all. I came on this blog in good faith that I would be treated fairly and there would be a conversation. I've taken hits on my blog for my values, beliefs, and observations, but I've never deleted them (all played by my blog rules, the same ones posted here)."

We shall see if this gets deleted too. I think it's even more 'snarky'. If it does get deleted, again, I will have proved my point, again, that the Left is intolerant, hold people to standards they don't live up to themselves, and show that Christians don't have the market cornered on hypocrisy. I'll keep you posted.(I had a couple misspellings in there, corrected here, to see if our Leftists friends seized upon that to hurl personal insults. That is the usual tact.)

No comments: