May each of you have the heart to conceive, the understanding to direct, and the hand to execute works that will leave the world a little better for your having been here. -- Ronald Reagan

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Benny Hinn vs Joel Olsteen (vid)

I'm not a fan of either; have problems with both. I think though, the Hinn has a point here.


What Olsteen said:


If through these preachers some get connected to Christ and find salvation, it's a good thing. Olsteen preaches motivational prosperity and says little about Christ and Salvation. Hinn has said some things on the goofy Pat Robertson level. Olsteen said "I don't know" way too much here. These are the things that enemies of Christianity hang their hat on, and I would certainly like to see more care given to their words. The truth of Christianity, is in the people doing acts of kindness, and how they behave, and how churches reach out and help; how they serve others.

1 comment:

Cop said...

(I never thought I would ever say this BUT,) Benny Hinn is right.