May each of you have the heart to conceive, the understanding to direct, and the hand to execute works that will leave the world a little better for your having been here. -- Ronald Reagan

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Humorless Leftists Think Rush Limbaugh Actually Advocates Segregated Buses

I was left breathless by this. Last Tuesday Rush did one of his satirical rants (transcript here)about the bus incident where black kids were beating the livin' daylights out of a white kid while being cheered on. The Left says Rush was a racist, actually wanting to segregate buses. I remember once when Rush did a satirical rant, including a line about feeding his mother dog food. Headlines next day...you guessed it, Limbaugh feeds his mother dog food, for real. Wow. Mark Levin has pointed out that these people live in a fantasy world, and we Conservatives and other pragmatists need to stay focused to hold things together. Here's some of the comments made by some notable Leftists about the rant.

I actually know someone who believes this. I'm saddened. I went on Facebook where my friend posted the rant and comment, and responded saying that this was just a satirical rant, did she really believe that Rush was advocating for segregated buses? Yes indeed; Rush is a racist, and so are his listeners. I pointed out that then I'm a racist; I listen. I went on to say something about my serving in combat with African Americans, brothers in arms that were killed, and that I had a Chinese stepmother and family (I'm a white guy, pale beyond compare, part albino I think). I was told by one of the responders that if I had to justify my race credentials by saying those things, then I was even more of a racist.

Chinese family, point it out, I'm a racist. The loss of black comrades in arms in combat (Vietnam), that I wept at their funerals, I'm a racist. That I worship and pray with African Americans, I'm a racist. That I go to and support the tea party movement, I'm a racist. That I oppose the president nationalizing car companies, insurance companies, and banks, I'm a racist. Think that withdrawing missile defense from Central Europe is a mistake, I'm a racist. Think that nationalizing the health care industry is wrong, I'm a racist. Believe that the Constitution has enumerated duties for the government this president is ignoring, I'm a racist. Believe AG Eric Holder not prosecuting two Black Panther thugs for intimidating white voters at a polling place is wrong, I'm a racist.

If you believe in Liberty, you're a racist. Sure glad to live in a post racial Amerika.

No comments: