May each of you have the heart to conceive, the understanding to direct, and the hand to execute works that will leave the world a little better for your having been here. -- Ronald Reagan

Friday, September 11, 2009

9/11 Remembrance of Men and Women in Uniform



Martin Treptow- WW1 Soldier, KIA, in his diary: "My Pledge," "America must win this war. Therefore, I will work, I will save, I will sacrifice, I will endure, I will fight cheerfully and do my utmost, as if the issue of the whole struggle depended on me alone." We must, on this day, 9/11, of Remembrance of the lost, we must remember those in the military that are still making the sacrifice, that carry in their hearts and minds, and in spirit, the words of Martin Treptow. They even take time to pray for our country, and pray for the support of each other. May God bless our brave men and women in uniform.

No comments: