May each of you have the heart to conceive, the understanding to direct, and the hand to execute works that will leave the world a little better for your having been here. -- Ronald Reagan

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Obama Quotes

"We could save all the oil that they're talking about getting off drilling if everybody was just inflating their tires and getting regular tune-ups."

"This is the moment... that the world is waiting for... I have become a symbol of the possibility of America returning to our best traditions."

"I am genuinely somebody who doesn't get caught up in the hype... I think me puncturing my own balloon is something that's not only calculated to endear me to others, but it helps remind me of who I am and where I've come from." (The Wall Street Journal's James Taranto quips, "Obama is so humble that he doesn't feel the need to pretend not to be proud of his exquisite skill at self-deprecation!")

No comments: