May each of you have the heart to conceive, the understanding to direct, and the hand to execute works that will leave the world a little better for your having been here. -- Ronald Reagan

Thursday, February 3, 2011

From Their Own Mouths

From a Common Cause Rally, an expression of the Left's views. I didn't see or hear anything like this when I was at a TEA Party rally, nor read anything said by any Conservative at any rally that comes close to anything like this. I've never ever been in the presence of anyone that has spoken like this. 

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3ctO7fdrcc

Can you imagine a Conservative or Republican being caught on tape advocating for the lynching of a black man, or advocating torture?

Here's the ad posted by Common Cause for this event. Back in the seventies I was a supporter of Common Cause. I don't think that even then, when I was steeped in Marxism, that I would have signed on to this kind of vile, hateful mindset.

No comments: