May each of you have the heart to conceive, the understanding to direct, and the hand to execute works that will leave the world a little better for your having been here. -- Ronald Reagan

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Kudos to Jenny Sanford

Jenny Sanford is the wife of Republican Gov. Mark Sanford, of Argentinian mistress fame. She didn't get up on the podium with the guy while he confessed and shed his tears for getting caught, like so many political wives previously. Why do they do that? It ticks me off.

She had apparently given up a career as a Wall Street Executive for him, and even ran his campaigns.

Bad enough this is happening, but the scumbag is still talking to the press, and still trying to keep his job. Advice: shut up and quit your job. He doesn't deserve her, and my advice is to take the guy to the cleaners.

She said she'll try and salvage the marriage. Rumors are beginning to surface that he's been a horndog all through the marriage. With a guy like that...not salvageable and not worth the effort. He is what he is, an unfaithful liar.

Jenny Sanford: "Am I okay? You know what, I have great faith and I have great friends and great family. And you know, we have a good Lord in this world, and I know I'm gonna be fine. Not only will I survive; I'll thrive."
"I don't know whether he'll be with me, but I'm gonna do my best to work on our marriage because I believe in marriage. I believe in raising good kids; it's the most important thing in the world."

She's a class act. Him? Well....

No comments: