May each of you have the heart to conceive, the understanding to direct, and the hand to execute works that will leave the world a little better for your having been here. -- Ronald Reagan

Friday, December 23, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award

I've been nominated by the heartfelt and informative Windrose Hotel for the Versatile Blog Award. Thank you soooo much. I’m allowed to contribute to Windrose, a very high honor indeed. This is frosting on my blogosphere cake.  

Obliged to follow the rules.

  • Nominate 15  fellow bloggers.
  • Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
  • Share 7 random things about yourself.
  • Thank the blogger who nominated you.
  • Add the Versatile Blog Award picture on your blog post.

Seven Random Things:

  1. My nomenclature is proud member of the vast right wing conspiracy and a Christian zealot.
  1. My greatest pleasure is reading.
  1. My guilty pleasure is TMZ.
  1. My favorite place on the planet is Southern Utah, and narrowed down even further is Bryce Canyon.
  1. A regret I have about life decisions is I didn’t stay in Journalism in college and pursue it as a career.
  1. My favorite rock band of all time is Jethro Tull.
  1. I’m an introvert and glad to be one.
‘fraid to say, except for the Windrose Hotel, I mostly read news blogs that are commercial or written by several contributors.

Windrose Hotel – Really the only non commercial blog I read regularly. 

At this point I’ll deviate from the rules, and suspend the list. 

No comments: